Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Happy Birthday to my Beloved

Today my Bryan can no longer say he is 30, but instead has to say he is "in his thirties".

Babe, my birthday wish for you is that someday, I hope I can make you as happy as you've made me, that I can make you feel as special as you make me feel, and that we both get to experience at least 89* more days like today (minus the food poisoning) - where all I can think is how lucky I am that your parents decided to bring you into the world and raise you into the miracle that you've become.

I love you forever.

* Based on the Jewish tradition that Moses lived until his 120th birthday, and therefore that is the maximum age for any mortal.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Noa!

I'm pretty certain you want to edit that post (and feel free to edit this afterwards to expunge all record of it), because you probably mean 89 more YEARS, not days! And knowing you, I'm sure you've ALREADY made Bryan at least as happy!

Peace.

Fun Joel

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't Noa mean 89 more birthdays for Bryan? That was why she said 89 more DAYS like today, no?

That was a lovely post btw Noa.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Gilly said...

Wishing you many happy birthdays spent together. Bryan is clearly a good vintage...

9:20 AM  
Blogger Noa said...

Sorry Joel - I really did mean 89 more days (meaning 89 more birthdays).

And yup - clearly good things came from 1974!

Noa

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home