Monday, September 13, 2004

Pray Hard

My little baby (puppy) Sharona is very sick. After her mad sex with Jack back in June, she has been plagued by a variety of gynecological problems. She's had a very bad infection for a while, and antibiotics have not killed the infection.

Yesterday she took a turn for the worse, was shaking violently and vomiting, and at 10 pm, my vet met me at his office and said she needs to have her uterus removed immediately (something we didn't want to do) because its too infected.

Sorry for the yucky semi-details, but Sharona is in surgery now. We had to wait until this morning because she had already eaten yesterday and couldn't handle general anesthesia.

Anyway, her surgery should be done at 11:00 am.

I am a very anxious and sad mommy right now. And I am convinced Jack gave her some kind of doggy chlamydia or something. He also impregnated Lady, an 11 month old dog in our old neighborhood.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cad!

In all seriousness, I hope your baby pulls through all right. As a 'dod' person, I can definately feel your pain.

I have to ask, though... what's with all the health issues at your house? Maybe it's time to check the mezuzas!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When *will* I learn that blogger doesn't know who I am (and that you are not clairvoyant)? That last comment was from David (www.treppenwitz.com)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

I wish your little pooch the very best.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you gonna let us off the hook before Yom Tov? How is the puppy???

David (www.treppenwitz.com)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home